This is a bit of a problem. I noticed today as I was trying to sign in on a wireless network at the office that my Pre's calendars were blank. Too busy typing convoluted WPA passwords to check it out, I ignored it. Then... I looked again. Sure enough. It was blank.
That's not good.
I selected Preferences and it just hung. Then it went dead. I seriously freaqued out! Then I remembered that the batter was due for a charge. "Oh, right," I mumbled.
Googling around I found others experienced something similar.
Armed with that knowledge and a charged battery, I started wiping out stuff on my Pre. Sort of a death-n-destruction troubleshooting method. When I got to the calendar though nothing helped.
So I went to Google and removed all the calendars except the one that's blank - that would be mine. I turned off the Pre and turned it back on... and it worked. I have my calendar entries back. OK, Google... whadja do to my new PREcious?
No comments:
Post a Comment